Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wordsmith


Hollaback is one of those people who is a bona fide wordsmith. She comes up with superb words that I feel must be introduced into the lexicon of popular language. My favorite? Fucktard. I think this word needs no introduction. I use it alot now. Another word? Asshat. As in Asshattery. I presume headgear and a bad attitude are involved. She's been using masturbatory with frequency lately (especially when I describe work sales meetings with overly self confident sorts). It's appropriate.

Any new words you'd like to share?

6 comments:

Karen said...

Genius! ... I like those words and will now add them to my vocabulary...with permission please. Any word with "fuck" attached will be high on my list. My best to Hollaback.

mary said...

Can you quote Hollaback with those for me? I always retain new words better when I hear them used in a sentance.

amynoroom said...

OMG! Fucktard is my newest word, too! I love it! I say Fucktard all the time and it feels so good. Ha ha ha h ha!!!!!

My boss says "Shitbird" and "Shitburger".

LOL

caryl said...

I can't think of a single word that I've invented. Hollaback sounds like a freshalirious chick to talk to.

Bluesgirl said...

asswipe- definition...hmm...self explanatory. But, I do think fucktard is way more cool C&W !!

Anonymous said...

Oh i love Fucktard!
You are a fountain of knowledge my dear! I love it!