Monday, February 04, 2008

Puck Monkey

Fang has taken to calling me Puck Monkey. If I could explain it, I would. I do sport rather simian features, in particular, my large hands and feet, but outside of that I tend toward the homosapien.

With this new moniker, I enjoy from him an ongoing scenario of a monkey on skates sporting a monkey-cam and there seems to be some kind of accidental collision with a Zamboni. In the spirit of things, Fang gifted me with several crank phone calls today. In one, he was acting as a Mr. Schwartz from PETA protesting animal abuse. The second was a message from a veterinary hospital in Queens. His closing line was, "We can't save the leg." It's silliness at its best.

Perfect for a Monday.

2 comments:

Karen said...

With a name like 'Fang', I guess he has the right to re -name anyone. How did he get that name anyway? Never the less, Fang sounds like a funny, cool guy.

Julie said...

Sad about the leg, though...